COVID-19 CAT Coordinator RFQ #OCA1002
The Office of Community Affairs wants to ensure that the community still has easy access to important and updated information during the COVID-19 pandemic. San Mateo County Health, alongside the County of San Mateo, is actively responding to the COVID-19 pandemic to protect the public and keep the community informed. The time to act is now to protect vulnerable populations and the community at large. This RFQ is requesting qualifications for a COVID-19 Community Action Team (CAT) Coordinator.
Proposers must be from not for profit organizations and can include:
- Organizations: Must be tax-exempt organization such as organizations that are tax exempt under Sections 501(c)3, 501(c)4, 501(c)6 of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC), or an organization that files a Form 990, Form 990 EZ, or Form 990-N with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and that serves San Mateo County residents.
- Government Agencies: San Mateo County cities, San Mateo County districts/agencies, and libraries in San Mateo County.
- RFP Released: October 8, 2020 12:00 PM PST
- Deadline for questions, comments, and exceptions: October 13, 2020 10:00 AM PST (email to: email@example.com)
- Proposal due date and time: October 15, 2020 5:00 PM PST
Intent to Award Announcement
The County has evaluated the quotations received using the criteria identified in the RFQ, and is hereby announcing its conditional contract award to the following Proposer:
- Thrive Alliance
The County will be contacting the Proposer listed above to negotiate a contract. As provided in the RFQ, the award is subject to execution of a written contract. As a result, this announcement does NOT constitute the formation of a contract between the County and the vendor listed above. The award decision is conditioned upon final approval by the Board of Supervisors or its designee and the successful negotiation of a contract.
COVID-19 RFQ #OCA1002 Documents
Questions + Answers